Choose between Milk and Dark Chocolate this Advent...
or enjoy both!
5 reasons to choose the Divine Chocolate Milk Advent Calendar
1) Contains 24 seriously smooth Fairtrade milk chocolate hearts, perfect for children and adults alike.
2) Features a beautiful nativity scene illustrated by Stephen Waterhouse (his 10th for Divine!).
3) Tells the traditional Christmas story day-by-day.
4) Has an educational game to understand the bean-to-chocolate journey on the the back of the calendar.
5) Teaches you to say 'Merry Christmas' around the world from countries where Divine is made, sold or sources its Fairtrade ingredients.
5 reasons to choose the Divine Dark Chocolate Advent Calendar
1) Contains 24 deliciously rich Fairtrade 70% dark chocolate woodland animals.
2) Features a luxury gold woodland scene illustrated by May Van Milligan.
3) Suitable for vegans.
4) Has a fun wildlife fact behind every window.
5) For every calendar sold, 3p goes to the Woodland Trust to help protect, restore and create woodland in the UK.
Divine Chocolate is co-owned by the 85,000 farmer members of Kuapa Kokoo, the cooperative in Ghana that supplies the cocoa for each bar of Divine. As owners, they get a share in the profits, a say in the company, and a voice in the global marketplace.
So when you buy Divine Chocolate, you can feel good that the farmers that grow the finest quality Ghanaian cocoa beans are benefiting too. It’s a gift that keeps on giving!