28 November 2017

6 misconceptions about GDPR - helpful advice from Cisco


Cisco has been helping thousands of businesses with their GDPR preparation, which means they’ve been asked pretty much every question there is to be asked on the topic. They have kindly summarised the most common questions that get asked, and have provided some practical answers for anyone who is currently on the path to GDPR compliance.

1) I only have to worry about GDPR if I get breached, right?

2) Where does GDPR give me the list of security things that I need to do?

3) What products do I buy to be GDPR compliant?

4) It is a European thing, so Brexit gets us out of it, surely?

5) Tell me about those fines again?

6) Didn’t the EU already have laws on this front? Surely I’m compliant already?


No comments:

Post a Comment