31 May 2022

YuMOVE - a tasty aid for canine mobility


A little while ago, I mentioned to Jeff - that Calli seemed to have less bounce, found it difficult to jump up on chairs, and didn't seem to enjoy walkies as much. He gave me some spare YuMOVE chews and said they worked really well to aid doggy mobility. Calli loved them - very palatable chews! After a short while, Calli got her spring back! We now have a monthly subscription for their chews, and Calli gets an extra treat in the morning - that does her good! 

YuMOVE One-A-Day are packed with the finest quality active ingredients, including our very special ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel, to keep your pooches super mobile. They are natural, tasty, chew-able and only need to be given once a day.

I recently used YuMOVE and they gave me a special offer to share with my friends. I’m treating you to an exclusive £10 off your first order. I’ll also get a reward, so it’s a win-win!

www.yumove.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment