25 March 2018

Planet Gemini Review: A Tiny Computer With Big Ideas


Gemini is an ultra-thin clamshell mobile device with fully integrated tactile QWERTY keyboard, that fits in your pocket. Designed for Android, it also features a dual boot Linux option. Gemini is fully equipped with 4G, WiFi & Bluetooth enabling both data communications and mobile phone calls.

Review by MrMobile [Michael Fisher]: Normally when I review a product, the question I’m trying to answer is whether it’s worth the asking price. But the Planet Gemini PDA was crowdfunded, willed into existence by almost 6,000 people pooling over $2 million on Indiegogo so that Planet Computers could build a modern version of the classic Psion PDA.

Well, mine is now on order - ETA hopefully May 2018. I've just gone for the WiFi model, not 4G version. Unlike most new bits of tech, I truly can't wait to receive this & hope that it lives up to my expectations... I'll let you know - in a couple of months!


No comments:

Post a Comment