21 January 2018

Why did I buy a gadget (kitchen, computer, motorcycle, etc) that I know I'll never use?


Just read this article. It did make me chortle!
I have so much surplus tech stuff, you wouldn't believe...
"Spare mobile handsets", oh yes, several of those.
USB floppy drive? Two of those as well.
Label printers. Lost count of them!
Headphones: don't talk to me about headphones!

Yup, everywhere we look there is clag. 
Office, kitchen, shed, loft, even dare I suggest it: motorcycle stuff!
More sprays, cleaners, and potions than you could shake a micro-fibre cloth at.

Labour saving utensils & tools that seem like a great idea at the time. How did I ever cope without that? Except, when we get said wonder gadget home it gets used once at best & then clogs up a cupboard.

Back in the olden days when I worked in logistics, my boss gave me a very interesting article entitled "Inventory is evil"... How very appropriate. I feel a declutter is overdue...


No comments:

Post a Comment