23 June 2017

Winery tour: Three Choirs Vineyards, Hampshire


For my birthday, my dear stepdaughter Rosie bought me a couple of tickets for a tour and tasting at Three Choirs Vineyards, Shedfield, Hampshire. This, rather usefully, is "just down the road" from where we live! Kim isn't a huge wine fan, but Brian & I are, so courtesy of the "Tracy & Kim taxi company PLC" - off we went!

We had a great time: a good look at the vines, a potted history of the winery, a sampling of four excellent wines - paired with various cheeses. Our host, Sam was friendly and informative. Click here to view some photos of the lovely setting. 

I do hope that you too will be able to enjoy a visit, and partake of some of their marvelous wines. Our favourites were:
Classic Cuvée (sparkling).
Wickham Dry 2014.
Wickham Rosé 2014.
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment