21 May 2020

Don's latest compo win: a lovely IOM TT quilted jacket!


I'm a bit of a competition hound, and regularly enter compos. Like the TV ad used to say - you've got to be in it to win it! Over the years I've been blessed with winning all sorts of lovely stuff: food, a TV, lots of computer kit - all sorts.

On Wednesday this week I was really pleased to receive an email from Motor Cycle News saying that I've won this competition! After a quick bit of email correspondence, I was advised that it would be posted out to me - fab I thought, something nice to look forward to... Unbelievably, the postie delivered it this morning - 24 hours later - all the way from the IOM! It's a lovely thing, but I'm gonna have to wait till later this year to wear it as it's nice & warm, so not ideal for the summer months. 

Thanks so much to MCN & Isle Of Man TT Merchandise for this lovely prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment