06 July 2018

Tremonti at The Pyramids Portsmouth - fantastic!


Well, what a brilliant evening! Venue the Pyramids Centre, Portsmouth. Support The Departed, The Fallen State. And of course headliners: Tremonti - who are touring their new album: A Dying Machine.

The two support bands were pretty good, but I was really looking forward to seeing Mark and his band play - and wasn't disappointed! One of the greatest guitarists on the planet (IMHO) who played with Creed, and still plays with Alter Bridge. Interestingly, they don't do encores: just playing the set. Bravo to that, I always find encores more than a bit fake. Instead of that, they just announced that there were 2 or three songs left. The gig ended on a massive high!

At the end of the gig, those of us who purchased merchandise had the opportunity to meet the band & get our stuff signed. Really happy with that!!! A big band who really care about their fans: Thanks guys!

Boy, it was hot in there though: I drank so much water I thought I was going to drown! The only lasting issue is: my ears are still ringing! IT WAS LOUD!


No comments:

Post a Comment