21 April 2022

Update from Kim: Day 50 - I did 65 miles in 50 days!

 

Hi everyone

I did it! Am so thrilled that I managed to complete 65 miles in 50 days and to smash the 50 miles target. 

I wanted to end on a high so last night I did my first ever 5 mile run and thankfully I wasn't aching too much today. Don cycled alongside me which was lovely company.

It's been a 16 week journey from doing the 'Couch to 5k' training for 9 weeks and then the 'Time to Run' event for 7 weeks from 1 March-19 April and I'm determined to keep running. 

I am so grateful to all of you for your support.

I'm up to £1100 incl. gift aid, all going to a very worthy cause.

Also, a big well done to my 'South Central Scampers' team colleagues Anita, Gill and Kay. 

We did it!!

With love and grateful thanks Kim xxx

www.parkinsons.org.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment