24 January 2019

John McAfee goes on the run from the US government - again


John McAfee has once again taken to Twitter to announce he is fleeing from the US government, claiming that he's being charged with "unspecified IRS crimes of a felonious nature".

The controversial cyber security pioneer posted a video on his Twitter account claiming that the IRS - the US government's tax enforcement division - has charged him, his wife, and several of his team with a number of crimes.

While McAfee said that the crimes were "unspecified", he is by his own admission a tax-avoider. "I have not paid taxes for eight years," he said. "I've made no secret of it. I have not filed returns. Every year I tell the IRS... come and find me." He claims that "it's not illegal". 

Oh yeh, what could possibly be the problem with not filing returns, or paying no taxes. Well at least he's in good company

I suspect that all the above is probably gonna put a dampner on his chances of becoming President of the United States...


No comments:

Post a Comment