31 May 2018

From stockbroker to lifesaver - find out what drives Claire Elsdon


Don’t let life pass you by...

“I wish that when I was your age I had done the things I really wanted to do rather than the things people expected me to do. I wish I’d been braver.” The words of Claire Elsdon’s elderly grandmother as she lay in her hospital bed were to change the former City of London stockbroker’s life – and those of countless others – forever.

Within months, the Triumph fanatic had embarked on a 40,000km ride to Cape Town to, as she puts it, “escape the fear and greed, make myself vulnerable and narrowly avoid being trampled by elephants”.

Click here to read more about Claire and how she has changed her life & made a fantastic difference in the lives of others through her organisation: Pikilily.

"Training Tanzanian communities in the art of motorcycle maintenance and road safety. Preserving the lifespan of motorcycles, riders and passengers alike."


No comments:

Post a Comment