02 September 2026

What's the problem with buying Chinese goods (including motorcycles)?

An excellent video by Stuart Fillingham: Its no secret that very affordable Chinese motorcycles and EVs are currently flooding the market in Europe and the UK. Why is it happening, why are they so cheap and why don't I review them on this channel?

Stuart Fillingham outlines the ethical and economic reasons behind the decision to decline requests for evaluating Chinese motorbikes. Concerns regarding trade practices, intellectual property, and labor conditions in the manufacturing process are highlighted as the primary factors.

Cars aren't really my thing (bikes are) - but I've always bought British cars:. Astra & Mini. I read an article the other day about the "Chinese Range Rover". The article sums it all up nicely. Rip-off design - cheapo price (supported by the CCP). Can't sell them over there? Dump them over here! One other thing which especially applies to EVs - can they be weaponised? Probably!

Read more about why the purchase of cheap Chinese goods is probably a bad idea HERE.

www.youtube.com


No comments:

Post a Comment