01 July 2024

Another fantastic compo win - courtesy of Beaulieu & Dearden Motorcyles

On Saturday 6th July Beaulieu will be holding its first Beaulieu Bikers' Day!

Owners of all makes and models of bike are invited to ride into the grounds of the National Motor Museum and catch up with fellow motorcyclists.

A huge variety of bikes will be on display from cutting-edge sports bikes to powerful three-wheelers PLUS don't miss the exciting historic bike start-ups.

Tickets are just £10 per rider, which includes entry to the whole of the Beaulieu attraction. Book an advance ticket by 2pm Friday 21st June 2024 to enter into our prize draw! (NB: COMPETITION ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED).

Anyone booking an advance ticket before 2pm on Friday 21st June 2024 will be entered into the Advance Ticket Prize Draw. Prizes include a complimentary Friends of the National Motor Museum Trust annual pass worth £62.50 and a £250 Dearden Motorcycles voucher to use in store.

So I booked my ticket, barely giving the compo a thought. I was bowled over to discover that I'd won this amazing prize!

Kim, Calli & I took a trip out to the New Forest last week. Stopped off for a fantastic lunch at The Red Lion, Boldre. Then we popped to Dearden Motorcycles. I was made very  welcome by Julie & Nigel. Wow: the place is like a Tardis! Fairly nondescript from the outside but huge inside with a great selection of brands, bikes & accessories.  The bike that really jumped out at me was the Moto Guzzi V85TT - a truly beautiful bike, I feel a test ride is on the cards! I spent my voucher (with a bit of topping up) on a lovely Spada Lambert leather jacket & pair of Oxford riding jeans. Thanks so much to BeaulieuDearden Motorcycles for this fantastic prize!

Really looking forward to the Biker's Day!

www.beaulieu.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment