18 January 2023

Honda Fireblade SP - CBR1000RR-R - IMHO the most beautiful bike available at this moment

 

BORN TO RACE - be in no doubt! The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP is built for the track. This is where it belongs. It starts in the same pit lane as the standard Fireblade, but full Öhlins Smart Electronic Control (S-EC) suspension, Brembo master cylinder, brake lever, front and rear calipers and standard-fit quick shifter set it apart. Armed with class-leading 160kW peak power, the semi-cam gear engine has been upgraded with low- to mid-range acceleration boost and refined HSTC traction management. And while it is fully road legal, with lights, indicators and Smart Key, the Fireblade SP defines the ultimate racing motorcycle. One ready to overload adrenaline through every turn.

I love the Fireblade SP: such a beautiful machine, so well engineered & very capable. In my collection of motorcycle models - it's my second favourite, the #1 being my own CB1000R! Unfortunately every time I've sat on one (real one not a model!), it feels like I'm sat on Kim's Grom! Gonna have to take a 2023 model out for a spin this year. I can feel the cramp coming on already - oh how we suffer for our art LOL!

www.honda.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment