18 February 2018

Carole Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show - good, but not great...


Well, despite certain train ticket machines & staff trying to ruin our day ;0), Brian, Mike & I had a good day out at the London bike show.

I have come to the conclusion that the London show sadly isn't a patch on the Birmingham show, which is much bigger (lots more to see & do), better stands, and more relevant. By that, I mean actual bike related kit & not weird stuff - like stands selling: nail varnish, patent medicines, anti rheumatism bracelets, etc... Not what we (or probably anyone) paid our ticket money to see!

OK, that said there was still plenty of good stuff to see. Highlights: Kawasaki Z900RS (my favourite), a 1920 Rudge Multi 500cc, a 2014 Bimota Tesi 3D, Mike's favourite the Suzuki SV650 (see above), and a truly beautiful custom Harley (not something you will hear me say often!). Unusually, my wallet stayed (more or less) in my pocket: partially not tempted enough, partially a stern warning from the Mrs!

For your delectation: Google Photo Album

No comments:

Post a Comment